Toyota Malawi Limited, a market leader in the Malawi motor industry is the exclusive distributor of Toyota vehicles and HINO trucks; Toyota and HINO genuine parts and quality service.
Toyota Malawi offers innovative, superior quality, durable and reliable products specifically meant for our environment and our customers’ needs. Through our Customer First Philosophy, we guarantee excellent after-sales service and value for money resulting in high re-sell value and exceptionally attractive total cost of ownership.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position;
Assistant Parts Manager - Inventory (1 position -Blantyre)
Reporting to the National Parts Manager, the successful candidates shall be responsible for Parts Stock Order Management, Warehouse Binning Management, Parts Costing and Stocking as well as order Tracking System Management.
We are interested in a person who meets the following criteria below;
• A first degree in Business Administration, Engineering or any related field.
• Strong IT Skills and knowledge
• Team player, good communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience in inventory management
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage parts supply chain and ensure timely availability of parts in line with set parameters and targets.
• Ensure effective stock management to minimize stock-outs as well as avoid overdue stock ageing
• Recommend and advises Management on Parts pricing in liaison with the finance team
• Direct and supervise Warehouse Supervisors to ensure compliance with Toyota Global Standards.
• Ensure that the warehouse management is conducted in line with recommended Toyota Global Standards.
• Monitor and appraise direct reports performance in line and full compliance to existing policies and procedures
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Those who meet the above requirements should apply and submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees to the address below.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 18th February, 2022.
Human Resources Manager
Toyota Malawi Limited
P.O Box 430
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toyota Malawi is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged