Toyota Malawi Limited, a market leader in the Malawi motor industry is the exclusive distributor of Toyota vehicles and HINO trucks; Toyota and HINO genuine parts and quality service.
Toyota Malawi offers innovative, superior quality, durable and reliable products specifically meant for our environment and our customers’ needs. Through our Customer First Philosophy, we guarantee excellent after-sales service and value for money resulting in high resell value and exceptionally attractive total cost of ownership.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions tenable in Blantyre and Lilongwe:
HINO Sales Consultant - Lilongwe
Reporting to the HINO Brands Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for selling trucks to customers and support customers in after sales.
Key Result Areas:
- Generate sales leads and achieving sales targets through effective selling.
- Manage the sales pipeline and convert leads into sales.
- Tracks and monitors performance by providing sales reports.
- Provide customer service assistance in terms of technical advice and enquiries from customers.
- Timely Preparation of quotations requested by customers.
- Follow up on all active prospects and update customer data base regularly.
- Manage the sales process ensuring timeous deliveries.
- Ensure policies and procedures relevant to the business are adhered to
- Monitoring the situation of the market, ups and down, finding out the competitors , latest innovation of the products ( Market intelligence)
- Retain current customers for repeat business as well as acquire new business.
- Develop a 90 day sales plan.
- Monthly stock take at each location where vehicles are kept and stored
Candidates must meet the following minimum academic qualifications and competencies:
- A Diploma in Sales or any Business Related discipline
- At least 3 years sales experience in Motor Industry
- Driver’s license with preference to Truck License
- Knowledge of Dealer management system SAP as an added advantage
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Customer service
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses of at least three traceable referee to the following address to reach us not later than 9th March 2018.
Human Resources Manager
Toyota Malawi Limited
P.O Box 430
or e-mail to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. Toyota Malawi is an equal opportunity employer.
Tel: Blantyre: 01 841 933 Lilongwe: 01 755 666 Mzuzu: 01 303 233