By accessing the website at http://www.toyotamalawi.com/ you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Information on this website including documents, images and any other content may not be copied or reproduced. Specifically, copying, imitation, reproduction, publication or transmission of the design or layout of any document or any logo, trade mark, design or copyright material contained therein, whether registered or not, is expressly forbidden unless expressly permitted in writing by CFAO Motors Limited’s (formally Toyota Malawi Limited) Managing Director.
The Supplier reserves the right to alter any details of specifications and equipment without notice. Details of specifications and equipment are also subject to change to suit local conditions and requirements. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of information in this site. Vehicles pictured and specifications detailed in this site may vary from models and equipment available in your area. Vehicle body and trim colours might differ slightly from the pictures in this site.
This site has been created as a service to Toyota customers. Please contact a Toyota dealer for your requirements.
In no event shall CFAO Motors Limited (formally Toyota Malawi Limited) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on
CFAO Motors Limited’s (formally Toyota Malawi Limited) website, even if CFAO Motors Limited (formally Toyota Malawi Limited) or a CFAO Motors Limited’s (formally Toyota Malawi Limited) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We usually collect and use your information to provide, understand, and improve our Services.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Comments and questions about this web site are welcomed and an e-mail link has been provided for that purpose. Comments and questions will be shared with those employees most capable of addressing individuals' questions and concerns.
- Please note that e-mail, like most non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without the sender's knowledge or permission, while in transit. It is suggested that individuals DO NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL INFORMATION in e-mails sent to CFAO Motors Limited (formally Toyota Malawi Limited) through this website.
- CFAO Motors Limited (formally Toyota Malawi Limited) assumes no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for its business (like product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between user ideas and future products or programs. This means that the institution has no obligation to treat submitted ideas confidentially and that the ideas may be used without the individual's consent or compensation.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.